Episode 1: Discovering Rachel
The caregiver is one of the most important—and most overlooked—links in the cancer treatment chain. In this episode, our MicroMass team helps an overwhelmed caregiver at the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, which creates a ripple effect of support for the patient.
Key takeaways See more
- Supporting the caregiver is an essential form of patient support. It puts the caregiver in a better position to help the patient
- Building brand loyalty often starts with the caregiver
- Helping the caregiver develop communication skills can impact the patient’s treatment decisions and adherence
- Teaching the caregiver self-compassion can help them gain strength, perspective, and confidence
- Providing a user-friendly online support experience makes the support program much more effective
Themes: Behavioral Science, Oncology, Caregivers, Healthcare Marketing
Credits: Kathy Moriarty, Senior Behaviorist | Kim Lilienthal, Senior Behavioral Copywriter | Eric Connor, Associate Creative Director | Kristen Maynard, Senior Account Director | Johnny Knight (Host), Senior Behavioral Copywriter | Lindsay Jones (Original music), Composer and Sound Designer
Support tools from this episode (Click thumbnail to enlarge)
Music by Lindsay Jones.