MicroMass Shortlisted for 2 Trailblazer Awards
MicroMass was shortlisted as a 2-time finalist for the PM360 Trailblazer awards. The same program, Atopic Dermatitis Web Experience, was recognized in both the Persistence/Adherence and the Consumer Website/Online Initiative categories.
About the Program
Atopic Dermatitis Web Experience is an authentic experience that offers support and brand engagement throughout the patient journey. It includes skill-building for adults, teens, and their caregivers. It helps patients and caregivers (over age 6) overcome potential barriers to adherence. The branded experience builds motivation and skills to stay on track with their treatment.
The 12th annual PM360 Trailblazer Awards will take place on Thursday, October 1 as a virtual event. The Trailblazer Awards are given to outstanding companies, marketers, marketing teams, brand managers, and initiatives representing the best the industry has to offer. Since 2009, the PM360 Trailblazer awards have recognized outstanding achievement and innovation in healthcare marketing. Each year, nominations are judged by the PM360 Editorial Advisory Board, a distinguished cross-section of industry experts. Winning initiatives were selected for their ability to stand out in the complex, ever-changing healthcare environment, and were judged on their ability to overcome challenges; the skill, innovation, and quality of planning and execution; and the effectiveness of the work.
By the Numbers | MicroMass at the Trailblazers
Same program. Same result. | Atopic Dermatitis Web Experience is the 1st MicroMass program that has been recognized as a finalist in 2 different categories for the same award show.
4 Winners | MicroMass has won 4 Trailblazer Awards over past 5 years.
- 2019 | Interactive Marketing Program | Atopic Dermatitis Insider
- 2017 | Marketer of the Year | Arpan Shan, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (client)
- 2016 | Marketer of the Year | Jennifer Thomas, Janssen Biotech (client)
- 2015 | Persistence/Adherence | SaxendaCare
5 in a Row | MicroMass has been named a finalist in multiple categories at the Trailblazer awards for 5 consecutive years.
- 2020 | Finalist in 2 categories (Persistence/Adherence, Consumer Website/Online Initiative)
- 2019 | Finalist in 3 categories (Persistence/Adherence, Best Interactive Marketing (2 programs)
- 2018 | Finalist in 4 categories (Persistence/Adherence, HCP Education, Patient/Consumer Education, Patient Marketing Team)
- 2017 | Finalist in 2 categories (Marketer of the Year, Direct to Patient)
- 2016 | Finalist in 4 categories (Self-Promotion, Marketer of the Year, Persistence/Adherence, Point of Care)
5 out of 6 | MicroMass has been recognized as a finalist in the Persistence/Adherence category in 5 out of the last 6 years.
- 2020 | Atopic Dermatitis Web Experience | Finalist
- 2019 | KEY+YOU | Finalist
- 2018 | ZEJULA My Way | Finalist
- 2016 | SaxendaCare | WINNER
- 2015 | Ready At Every Step | Finalist
PM360 is the premier, must-read magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostics, and medical device industries. Published monthly, PM360 is the only journal that focuses on delivering the full spectrum of practical information necessary for product managers and pharmaceutical marketing professionals to succeed in the complex and highly regulated healthcare environment.