MicroMass Wins PM360 Trailblazer Award
The Atopic Web Experience was recognized as the winner in the Consumer Website/Online Initiative category at the virtual PM360 Trailblazers event. The program was also recognized as a finalist in the Persistence/Adherence category. About the Program Atopic Dermatitis Web Experience is an authentic experience that offers support and brand engagement throughout the patient journey. It includes skill-building for adults, teens, and their caregivers. It helps patients and caregivers (over age 6) overcome potential barriers to adherence. The branded experience builds motivation and skills to stay on track with their treatment. The program will be featured in the October edition of PM360.
By the Numbers | MicroMass at the Trailblazers Same program. Same result. Atopic Dermatitis Web Experience is the 1st MicroMass program that has been recognized as a finalist in 2 different categories for the same award show.
5 Winners MicroMass has won 5 Trailblazer Awards in the past 6 years.
- 2020 | Consumer Website/Online Initiative | Atopic Dermatitis Web Experience
- 2019 | Interactive Marketing Program | Atopic Dermatitis Insider
- 2017 | Marketer of the Year | Arpan Shan, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (client)
- 2016 | Marketer of the Year | Jennifer Thomas, Janssen Biotech (client)
- 2015 | Persistence/Adherence | SaxendaCare
5 in a Row MicroMass has been named a finalist in multiple categories at the Trailblazer awards for 5 consecutive years.
- 2020 | Finalist in 2 categories (Persistence/Adherence, Consumer Website/Online Initiative) WINNER: Consumer Website/Online Initiative
- 2019 | Finalist in 3 categories (Persistence/Adherence, Interactive Marketing Program (2 programs) WINNER: Interactive Marketing Program
- 2018 | Finalist in 4 categories (Persistence/Adherence, HCP Education, Patient/Consumer Education, Patient Marketing Team)
- 2017 | Finalist in 2 categories (Marketer of the Year, Direct to Patient) WINNER: Marketer of the Year
- 2016 | Finalist in 4 categories (Self-Promotion, Marketer of the Year, Persistence/Adherence, Point of Care) | WINNER: Marketer of the Year
5 out of 6 MicroMass has been recognized as a finalist in the Persistence/Adherence category in 5 out of the last 6 years.
- 2020 | Atopic Dermatitis Web Experience | Finalist
- 2019 | KEY+YOU | Finalist
- 2018 | ZEJULA My Way | Finalist
- 2016 | SaxendaCare | WINNER
- 2015 | Ready At Every Step | Finalist
About the Trailblazer Awards The Trailblazer Awards are given to outstanding companies, marketers, marketing teams, brand managers, and initiatives representing the best the industry has to offer. Since 2009, the PM360 Trailblazer awards have recognized outstanding achievement and innovation in healthcare marketing. Each year, nominations are judged by the PM360 Editorial Advisory Board, a distinguished cross-section of industry experts. Winning initiatives were selected for their ability to stand out in the complex, ever-changing healthcare environment, and were judged on their ability to overcome challenges; the skill, innovation, and quality of planning and execution; and the effectiveness of the work.
About PM360 PM360 is the premier, must-read magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostics, and medical device industries. Published monthly, PM360 is the only journal that focuses on delivering the full spectrum of practical information necessary for product managers and pharmaceutical marketing professionals to succeed in the complex and highly regulated healthcare environment.