Three MicroMass Programs Earn Trailblazer Finalist Recognition
PM360, a publication for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostics, and medical device industries, recently named MicroMass as a Trailblazer Initiative finalist for Interactive Marketing Program and Persistence/Adherence Program. Overall, 3 MicroMass programs were honored, and for the first time, MicroMass had 2 programs that garnered finalist recognition in the same category.
- This Is for You | Best Interactive Marketing Program
- Atopic Dermatitis Insider | Best Interactive Marketing Program
- KEY+YOU | Adherence-Persistence Program
Read the PM360 press release.
This Is for You | Best Interactive Marketing Program This personalized, digital support experience is designed for people living with cancer and their caregivers. The program provides curated content to meet the evolving needs of individuals during their cancer journey. Atopic Dermatitis Insider | Best Interactive Marketing Program Atopic Dermatitis Insider is a resource for caregivers, and their teen with atopic dermatitis. The program provides an engaging and interactive experience using podcasts, videos, and behaviorally-based activities.
- This is the 2nd award recognition in 2019 for the Atopic Dermatitis Insider program. The program earned a silver award in the Best Disease Education or Social Media category from the DTC National Advertising Awards
- This is the 3rd award recognition in 2019 for KEY+YOU. The program was also shortlisted for the Eye for Pharma awards (Best Patient Initiative category) and the MM&M awards (Best Use of Relationship Marketing). The MM&M Awards will be held in New York City on Thursday, October 10th.
By the Numbers | MicroMass Trailblazers Award Recognition 3 WINNERS | MicroMass has won 3 Trailblazer awards over the past 5 years.
- 2016 | Persistence/Adherence | SaxendaCare
- 2016 | Marketer of the Year | Jennifer Thomas, Janssen Biotech (client)
- 2017 | Marketer of the Year | Arpan Shah, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (client)
- 2015 | Ready At Every Step | Finalist
- 2016 | SaxendaCare | WINNER
- 2018 | ZEJULA My Way | Finalist
- 2019 | KEY+YOU | Finalist
- 2016 | Finalist in 4 categories (Self-Promotion, Marketer of the Year, Persistence/Adherence, Point of Care). [Winner | Marketer of the Year]
- 2017 | Finalist in 2 categories (Marketer of the Year, Direct to Patient). [Winner | Marketer of the Year]
- 2018 | Finalist in 4 categories (Persistence/Adherence, HCP Education, Patient/Consumer Education, Patient Marketing Team)
- 2019 | Finalist in 3 categories (Persistence/Adherence, Best Interactive Marketing Program; 2 programs)
About the Trailblazer Awards Since 2009, the PM360 Trailblazer awards have recognized outstanding achievement and innovation in healthcare marketing. Each year, nominations are judged by the PM360 Editorial Advisory Board, a distinguished cross-section of industry experts. Winning initiatives were selected for their ability to stand out in the complex, ever-changing healthcare environment, and were judged on their ability to overcome challenges; the skill, innovation, and quality of planning and execution; and the effectiveness of the work. “Each of these 84 finalists survived a daunting evaluation process by our judges to emerge as the best among an exceptional crop of submissions,” says Anna Stashower, CEO and Publisher of PM360. “Ultimately, their innovative strategies and impressive results are industry breakthroughs—and they provide exciting examples of the type of boundary-pushing work our industry is doing as it embraces change.” About PM360 PM360 is the premier, must-read magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostics, and medical device industries. Published monthly, PM360 is the only journal that focuses on delivering the full spectrum of practical information necessary for product managers and pharmaceutical marketing professionals to succeed in the complex and highly regulated healthcare environment.
Read the PM360 press release.