Wellness Week at MicroMass
We encourage everyone to take time each day to focus on your health and well-being. These guided 7-minute daily activities are quick and easy to follow along. They are designed to clear our minds, refocus our energy, and take care of ourselves. Check back throughout the week to see all the helpful guidance.
- Guided Meditation | Our team participated in a 7-minute guided meditation to kick start our wellness week.
- Sustainability | Our Sustainability Group conducted a Lunch and Learn to help us understand why it’s important for all of us to make a change, and a difference for the environment. What is a food desert? And how can we affect positive change? Learn how to tackle those questions and more with this eye-opening Ted Talk video.
Ron Finley: A guerrilla gardener in South Central LA (Watch Video)
- Self-Compassion | Practice these simple, evidence-based selfcare tips. Take a moment and practice and give back to yourself. Try out these 7 tips (Download PDF)
- At-Home Workout | Try this 7-minute guided at home chair workout. And if you want, stay for the additional cardio and stretch routine. 5-5-5 Chair Workout with Lawrence Biscontini (Watch Video)
- Clear Your Mind | Clear your mind and recenter with a 7-minute Guided Yoga Practice from our very talented Behavioral Copywriter, Brianna King Center yourself with Guided Yoga (Watch Video)
- Learn a New Recipe | Try this quick, 7-minute recipe for fish tacos. Try a new recipe today (Download PDF)
- Take Time for Yourself | Spark creativity, and do something fun for yourself or your family. Try this quick and easy Sensory Play Dough recipe. Fun for all ages. Demonstrated by Group Associate Creative Director, Bonnie Overton and her family. How to Make Sensory Playdough (Play Video) | Instructions (Download PDF)
- Reflection | Reflect on the week, then take 7 minutes and share what you do for selfcare! #selfcare7
MM&M Move Together Challenge
MicroMass is participating in the MM&M Move Together Challenge. It’s a great cause: miles equal money for the World Central Kitchen. This is a five-day fitness challenge from August 24-28, that will highlight the importance of taking care of your mental and physical health and well-being, especially during these uncertain times.
MM&M will donate one dollar for every mile logged up to 5,000 miles to World Central Kitchen.
Let’s get moving!