Why Your Brand Needs Behavioral Science
Our Lead Behaviorist, Innovation and Practice, Meredith Terry, discusses integral questions regarding the ins and outs of behavioral science in a Bio Pharma Dive article. Behavioral science is becoming a “buzz word” in the pharma marketing world, and she breaks down the importance of asking the right questions when approaching this tactic in marketing campaigns. Read the full article. Here’s her take:
- The first task is determining if you actually need a behavioral science solution. Asking these questions may help.
- Are you trying to get patients or healthcare providers to do something different?
- How far is the person’s current behavior from the desired behavior?
- Are you asking a patient or healthcare provider to do something difficult?
- Are you not achieving the desired results with traditional marketing or education approaches?
- If you’ve discovered that behavior change in necessary to achieve your intended outcome, the traditional pharma marketing tactics won’t be as effective or provide optimal outcomes.
- Why Behavioral Science?
- Changing Patient Behavior
- Aligning Patients and Providers
- Changing Provider Behavior
- Does the solution sound too goo to be true?
- Where is the data?
- Is your solution too formulaic?
For the last 25 years, MicroMass is dedicated to providing evidence-based techniques and compelling creative to effectively deliver behavior change experience. See the difference.