Built on evidence-based principles that a person needs more than knowledge to feel empowered — Time 2 Focus helps develop skills that translate to day-to-day life.
Time 2 Focus is a mobile app experience that
IMPROVES PATIENT OUTCOMES
- Applies proven behavior change techniques
- Aligns with 7 self-care behaviors from the AADE
- Builds real-world problem-solving skills
- Examines the impact on A1C through our clinical trial currently in progress
PROVIDES A UNIQUE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Goes beyond basic information and trackers
- Maintains a safe place to practice relevant lifestyle changes
- Helps individuals stay engaged
- Rewards people for learning progressively difficult skills
Time 2 Focus is a behavior change intervention that focuses on 3 key areas of diabetes management: healthy eating, physical activity, and blood glucose monitoring. The curriculum and content was developed in partnership with a Certified Diabetes Educator.
Seeing the difference
behavior change makes
It takes knowledge and experience, but, as the person builds skills, they become more confident in knowing they can make the right choices every day to help them manage their condition.
Learning is made fun with activities, challenges, articles, and videos
A journal feature keeps everything in one place – be it blood glucose levels, food choices, or exercise routines
- Learning is made fun with activities, challenges, articles, and videos
- A journal feature keeps everything in one place – be it blood glucose levels, food choices, or exercise routines
Time 2 Focus breaks things down into manageable steps to simplify the process.
Changing a lifestyle one simple step at a time
Time 2 Focus does much more than identifying carbohydrates, tracking physical activity, and reviewing healthy blood glucose ranges.
It uses practical problem-solving, goal-setting techniques, and positive reinforcement to help the person manage diabetes on their own terms – at their own pace.
A food comparison tool helps people make choices in the store or on the move
Making health a part of a person's everyday life, Time 2 Focus helps people work toward their goals and move forward
- A food comparison tool helps people make choices in the store or on the move
- Making health a part of a person's everyday life, Our app helps patients work toward their goals and move forward
Short, simple activities teach people to make quick comparisons and smart decisions.
Building skills that will last a lifetime
Most people know that they are supposed to lower their A1C, they just don't have the skills and confidence to make the right decisions every day.
The 12-week program allows people to unlock new content each week
Users earn points as they move forward through various activities
- The 12-week program allows people to unlock new content each week
- Users earn points as they move forward through various activities
With a day-by-day approach, Time 2 Focus removes the overwhelming thoughts that accompany big life changes, and focuses on creating healthy habits to build confidence that they can effectively manage their diabetes in the real world.
Make a profound difference and impact patient outcomes
At MicroMass, we recognize that patient outcomes are the key to success in healthcare. Achieving optimal outcomes requires more than knowledge, access and theory — it requires a specialized approach that actively shifts attitudes, builds skills, and changes behavior.
Through decades of experience working with multiple healthcare stakeholders, we've perfected the application of evidence based change strategies to drive real-world results.
Time 2 Focus does not offer medical advice or provide information about medications for type 2 diabetes. Participants are encouraged to talk to their provider regarding questions about their treatment or condition.