We are a full-service agency with 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
Who we are:
Our people and our culture are fundamental to our specialized approach. We not only understand behavior but are passionate about changing it. Together, we take a multidisciplinary approach to applying behavioral science. This helps us to create innovative solutions that get people to do more than buy a product—we get people to buy into a new way of thinking. We inspire and facilitate lasting behavior change. And that changes everything.
About the role:
We are seeking an Art Director to join our dynamic agency. THE Art Director is responsible for conceptualization and direction of all visual hallmarks and content integration produced to support client goals. In this role, he or she partners with Behavioral Copywriters to generate ideas, work with senior leadership, and ultimately produce final layouts. The Art Director will create tactical components synthesized from behavioral and creative elements based on the creative brief. This individual may also collaborate with various disciplines in behavioral science, strategy, technology, and account teams to seek additional guidance. You will play a major role in helping us to reach our goals through:
- Developing engaging ideas as a member of the creative team under the leadership of the Associate Creative Director
- Owning the visualization of concepts from sketches to layout throughout the entire process of a project: client approval, implementation, and final execution
- Working in an open, fast-paced, collaborative environment with some pretty awesome people
- Challenging team members to go outside of their comfort zone to get to those great ideas
- Being resourceful and proactive in planning to meet the changing needs of the clients
Our future Art Director will:
- Be a leader of your craft as a creative impact player that demonstrates a range of solutions including brand development, advertising, interactive design, and web-based materials
- Bring positivity and motivation to their team
- Resilient, confident and knows how to have fun
- Inspires others to raise their level of commitment to do great work
- Be passionate about our people and the work we do
- Has worked with a variety of consumer and professional brands would be the dream
- Sell their ideas to colleagues and clients with passion and persuasion, based on solid strategy and defensible rationale
- Build relationships with other departments in the agency to foster a team approach and a philosophy to get the best work done
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in an advertising or direct marketing agency couple with pharmaceutical/healthcare, would be sweet
- Must have 5 to 7 years of experience in an advertising or direct marketing agency
- Your portfolio should reflect your role as a creative impact player, demonstrated by a range of solutions including brand development, advertising, package design, and web-based materials
- Ability to generate great ideas in a hands-on environment
- Inspire others to raise their level of commitment to great work
- Build strong relationships with other departments in the agency to foster a team approach and a philosophy to get the work done
- Demonstrate a strategic understanding of the client’s business objectives through your work
- Sell your ideas to colleagues and clients with passion and persuasion, based on solid strategy and defensible rationale
- Show your versatility. Experience working with a variety of consumer and professional brands is a plus
- Remain self-confident. Showcase your ability to build comfortable and effective relationships in a collaborative team environment
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that changing the lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values:
No one is here by mistake.
Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
Patients are waiting – we can’t.
Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.