We are a full-service agency with 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At MicroMass, we see behavior broadly—including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that addresses the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
Who We Are
Our people and our culture are fundamental to our specialized approach. We not only understand behavior, but we are passionate about changing it. Together, we take a multidisciplinary approach to applying behavioral science. This helps us to create innovative solutions that get people to do more than buy a product—we get people to buy into a new way of thinking. We inspire and facilitate lasting behavior change. And that changes everything.
About the Role
The Account Supervisor (AS)
will lead the implementation and assist in the development of the brand’s multichannel strategy by partnering with the various departments of MicroMass. The AS will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships, ensuring that the client’s needs are met.
- Lead the day-to-day management of assigned accounts and internal MicroMass team
- Collaborate with clients on strategic and tactical planning
- Maintain and build successful relationships between MicroMass and key pharmaceutical clients
- Identify and expand relationships with new revenue opportunities in assigned account
- Review brand marketing plans and assess opportunities to integrate MicroMass’ solutions within overall brand strategies to enhance brand value
- Maintain responsible for all assigned accounts, including clear communication of client needs to internal team, strategy development in concert with MicroMass Strategic Services, financials, overseeing development, and implementation
- Manage time and resources effectively to meet agency and client objectives
- Partner with project management to oversee project timing and budget
- Collaborate with Creative Services/Strategic Services/Project Management to coordinate agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients/accounts
- Manage and/or mentor junior-level team members as needed
- Advocate for the client by articulating their strategic needs to the internal team to ensure brand/project objectives are fully met
- Write and/or review appropriate client documents, including statements of work, project briefs, meeting/conference agendas and reports, change logs, etc.
Our Future Account Supervisor Will:
- Be exceptionally dynamic, confident, thoughtful, and motivating
- Be passionate about our people and the work we do
- Bring inspiration daily
- Collaborate positively in an innovative and cooperative work environment
- Have proven financial management experience
- Have comprehensive knowledge of digital communications
- Have the ability to assess day-to-day situations and make decisions based on the impact of many factors, such as quality of work, internal team, client timelines, budget, etc.
- Possess a passion for technology, emerging media; specific interactive strategy experience in relationship marketing and social media is the dream
- Be a team player that advocates for their team and understands their client needs
- Know and love agency life and understand how to move in the pharma/healthcare marketplace
- Be solution oriented at all times
- Be extremely detail and process oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or pharmaceutical-related field
- Have 4-6 years of experience managing marketing accounts with demonstrated expertise in managing RM campaigns and RM assignments targeting consumers
- Have the ability to travel on an as needed basis (10-15% of time)
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At MicroMass, we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment, and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought, and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core, we believe that changing lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values
No one is here by mistake.
Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
Patients are waiting—we can’t.
Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.