We don’t have jobs to fill; we have careers to build. Changing behaviors and changing expectations that people have of brands fuel our existence; and continues to influence everything that we do today. We’re always looking for hard working, passionate, brand-focused creators who want to join us as we transform the way we inspire and help people. Over the course of 12 weeks, you will be given the opportunity to work with and learn from talented, creative, award-winning professionals working in the healthcare industry.
As an intern, you’ll work on teams that provide day-to-day direct client consulting to achieve client expectations through development, implementation and delivery of creative solutions synthesized from a behavioral science foundation. We will work together to propel your career or school initiatives forward and provide any assistance that will help you at the next level.
What To Expect:
Works under the direction of the Associate Creative Director and Sr. Art Directors to generate creative, strategic and workable solutions for client’s marketing needs, including all stages of design development from ideation roughs through finished product. Contributes to the development of concepts and works with various disciplines to produce marketing and promotional elements including, print ads, presentation decks and comps, direct mail, packaging, signage, web pages and implementation guides synthesized from a behavioral science foundation. An unmatched summer of real-work experience that could lead to a full-time position.
What We Offer:
- This is a paid creative internship
- Direct contribution to client deliverables
- Mentorship and guidance from our art & copy team
- Working and collaborating alongside other diverse and talented interns
- Hands-on experience developing and executing creative ideas and concepts for pharmaceutical brands
- Training & insight into all aspects of the agency
- Lots of fun!
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in Bachelor’s program or a recent graduate with a major in Graphic Arts, Visual Design, Interactive Design, or Advertising
- Able to work cross-functionally within the organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to voice your opinion
- A “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in Adobe Create Suite
- Available for approx. 30 hours per week for 12 weeks (flexible schedule)