We are a full-service agency with 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At MicroMass, we see behavior broadly—including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that addresses the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
Who We Are
Our people and our culture are fundamental to our specialized approach. We not only understand behavior, but we are passionate about changing it. Together, we take a multidisciplinary approach to applying behavioral science. This helps us to create innovative solutions that get people to do more than buy a product—we get people to buy into a new way of thinking. We inspire and facilitate lasting behavior change. And that changes everything.
About the Role
Project managers are the driving force at MicroMass Communications. As the internal point of contact for all projects, project managers serve as operational partners with the account team and are the liaisons for the entire development team (strategic services, creative services, technology services, operations, accounting, and administration). They oversee and manage the end-to-end development of projects, according to established business processes.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic agency. You will play a major role in helping us to reach our goals as you:
- Play an integral role in all decisions regarding process, project resources, budgets, and schedules
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering marketing programs from ideation to execution
- Present MicroMass’ capabilities and process internally and externally based on knowledge of who does what, when, and how long execution takes
- Lead the team to flawless execution, ensuring processes are being followed and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Understand the nature of the work performed by each MicroMass department
- Function as the first point of contact in securing appropriate internal and external resources for existing projects
- Interact with the internal team to determine project feasibility based on scope and training
- Identify and prevent possible risks that may affect projects
- Find solutions to course-correct to get project back on track
- Estimate, review and manage all project budgets under your direction
- Craft initial and ongoing project milestones for MicroMass, clients, and vendor/agency partners
- Create, update and maintain detailed project schedules and ensure that all deadlines are met according to the schedule
- Know the project scope, details, and status at all times and provide project status to both internal and external teams
- Manage the vendor/agency partner relationship in terms of execution and deliverables
- Oversee and manage end-to-end development of projects according to established business processes
Our Future Project Manager Will:
- Be exceptionally dynamic, confident, thoughtful, and motivating
- Be passionate about our people and the work we do
- Be confident in leading diverse teams at various levels of seniority
- Collaborate positively in an innovative and cooperative work environment
- Be proactive, resourceful and solution-oriented at all times
- Have experience using MS Project and Excel
- Successfully motivate teams to make decisions and commit to deadlines and deliverables
- Be extremely organized, detail and process oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritize multiple accounts and requests from competing stakeholders
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have 3 – 5 years of project management experience, ideally in an agency and/or pharmaceutical marketing setting
- Have experience managing a project size of $1M to $4M
- Manage a team size of 10 to 15 including, but not limited to strategic services, creative services, technology services, event planning, print production, and finance
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At MicroMass, we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment, and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought, and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core, we believe that changing lives for our clients and our community is possible.
Our Core Values
No one is here by mistake.
Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
Patients are waiting—we can’t.
Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.